Terms & Conditions
ADDENDUM TO CARDTENT ORDER FORM
THIS AGREEMENT is entered into on the date of the attached and completed order form between Card Tent LLC, a Florida limited liability company (“Card Tent”), and the Customer identified on the order form (“CUSTOMER”).
WHEREAS Card Tent is engaged in the business of providing card products and services to its customers; and
CUSTOMER desires to place an order with Card Tent, and Card Tent is willing to fulfill such order, conditioned however, upon the parties agreement as follows:
1. Product & Services. Card Tent agrees to make available its Gift Cards, Visa Reward Cards, eWallets, and other card products and services as found on its website, with the understanding that specific card brands and inventory is subject to availability and change without notice.
2. Ordering. CUSTOMER is to create an account and place its orders online at www.cardtent.com, unless otherwise directed by Card Tent.
3. Pricing. Pricing is published on Card Tent’s website, and unless otherwise negotiated for a specific order, invoices will reflect published pricing.
4. Payment. CUSTOMER will be invoiced for its order and agrees to pay Card Tent the amount stated on the invoice by check, ACH, or wire transfer prior to order processing. Payment by American Express, Visa, or MasterCard is also made available on some orders for an added convenience fee. Payment must be received in advance, prior to delivery of card products and services.
5. Processing. In general, orders will be processed within two (2) to four (4) business days from receipt of payment. However, some orders may require additional time for bank approval before they can be processed.
6. Order Delivery.
i) Codes may be delivered to the recipient by email, sent to the purchaser as a pdf attachment for the printing of paper certificates to be hand delivered, or emailed to the purchaser as an xls file attachment.
ii) Codes must be redeemed by the recipient online within 90 days, after which they are no longer valid. CUSTOMER acknowledges that some codes may not be redeemed by its recipients and forfeits any interest in value that may be derived from unredeemed codes, unless otherwise agreed to in writing.
iii) After codes are redeemed, product is delivered as follows:
· Gift Card links are emailed to the recipient promptly after redemption, and subject to available inventory, can be immediately downloaded.
· Links to set up an eWallet are generally delivered within 2 – 4 business days.
· Visa Reward Cards delivered by USPS mail are processed in 2 – 4 business days, and typically received within 2 weeks. Cards not received timely by recipients may be cancelled and replaced at no additional charge.
b) Bulk Shipped Plastic Cards. Upon request, Visa Reward Cards may be bulk shipped. CUSTOMER should allow approximately two weeks for order processing and delivery. Cards should be treated like cash. CUSTOMER agrees to acknowledge and accept all responsibility for the potential loss, misplacement, or destruction of the cards. CUSTOMER further releases Card Tent from any and all liability for the bulk shipment and relinquishes any recourse against Card Tent in connection with shipment of the cards. For the security of your shipment, cards are funded on the second business day after card creation.
7. Special Handling. Should CUSTOMER require any special handling, pricing for such handling will be negotiated on a per order basis.
8. Returns. Returns and exchanges are not accepted by Card Tent. All sales and redemptions are final.
9. Events of Default. CUSTOMER shall be in default under this Agreement upon the happening of any of the following events: (a) default in the payment of any financial obligation owed under this Agreement; (b) Default in the performance of any other obligation, covenant or liability contained in this Agreement or (c) the insolvency, dissolution, termination or discontinuance of CUSTOMER’S business, the appointment of a receiver for CUSTOMER, any assignment of CUSTOMER’S assets for the benefit of creditors or the commencement of any bankruptcy proceeding by or against CUSTOMER as a debtor in such proceeding. In the event of any default by CUSTOMER hereunder, this Agreement shall terminate and CUSTOMER shall pay all reasonable attorneys’ fees and litigation costs association with collection or enforcement of this Agreement.
10. Warranties and Disclaimers. CUSTOMER warrants that it is a duly organized company or organization, and that all cards purchased are done so pursuant to a corporate-funded incentive or promotional program. CUSTOMER warrants its purchases are for legitimate business purposes and not in conflict with Anti-money laundering laws of the United States of America. Card Tent warrants that it is a duly organized company and that the cards provided are valid and issued in compliance with the customary terms and conditions of the respective merchant. Card Tent shall not be liable to CUSTOMER or any third party for any indirect, special or consequential damages or incidental damages, including, but not limited to, loss of profit, loss or goodwill, or loss of use of any kind, however caused, whether or not the possibility of such damages was disclosed to either party or could reasonably have been foreseen by the parties at the time of this Agreement. In no event shall any damages claimed for breach of this limited warranty exceed the total amount of this order. No action arising out of this Agreement may be brought by CUSTOMER more than ninety (90) days from the date the order is processed. THERE ARE NO OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES HEREUNDER, AND MORE PARTICULARLY, Card Tent MAKES NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
11. Advertising. Unless CUSTOMER has already received approval from a merchant, prior to use of any card image or merchant logo on any website or in any advertising, CUSTOMER shall have Card Tent seek written approval on its behalf from the merchant.
12. Indemnification by CUSTOMER. CUSTOMER shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless Card Tent and its employees and agents from any and all claims by the issuers of the cards or any other third parties arising from the marketing or use of the cards and services provided under this Agreement.
13. Assignability. No rights or duties arising under this Agreement may be assigned or delegated by CUSTOMER without the prior written consent of Card Tent. Subject to the foregoing limitation, this Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective successors and assigns.
14. Final Agreement. This Agreement, including the attached order form, constitutes the entire understanding of the parties hereto and supersedes any and all prior agreements, understandings or arrangements between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof. No changes, amendments, modifications or alterations of this Agreement shall be effective unless they are in writing and signed by both parties.
15. Choice of Law. This Agreement and the rights and obligations of the parties hereto shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Florida.
16. Force Majeure. No party to this Agreement shall be liable for failure to perform any duty or obligation that said party may have under this Agreement where such failure has been occasioned by any act of God, fire, strike, inevitable accident, war or any cause outside the reasonable control of the party who had the duty to perform.
17. Severability. In the event that any provision of this Agreement is held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, the remaining portions of this Agreement shall remain valid and effective unless the provision found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable goes to the essence of the Agreement.
18. Any inquiries regarding this Agreement may be directed to Card Tent Gift Card LLC, Attn: Legal Dept. If by mail to 401 E. Las Olas Blvd #130-727 Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33301 USA. If by phone, call 1-954-510-2020. Or by email to email@example.com Our business hours are M-F 9am – 6pm ET; Closed Holidays.
Contact M-F 9am - 6pm ET; Closed Holidays 1.954.510.2020 firstname.lastname@example.org
401 E. Las Olas Blvd #130-551
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33301 USA
Card Tent Presentation
How To Order
KYC & AML Policy